Search for COVID-19 Information Here
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations for Certain Eligible Individuals
This page includes designated locations that are providing no-cost vaccines for uninsured individuals and others who meet certain criteria.
Some locations may only be offering vaccines to their established patients so please check with the location for additional information.
Two types of locations are included:
- 317/Bridge Access Program: For individuals 19 years of age and older who
- Do not have any health insurance.
- Are underinsured, which means that their insurance does not cover the cost of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Vaccines For Children (VFC): For individuals under 19 years of age who
- Are American Indian or Alaskan Native (AI/AN), or
- Are Medicaid-eligible (NJ FamilyCare Plan A only), or
- Do not have any health insurance, or
- Are underinsured, which means that their insurance does not cover ACIP-recommended vaccines.
Use the tool below to search for Bridge Access Program and Vaccines for Children sites near you by zip code or filter by county.
To find other COVID-19 vaccine locations near you: Search vaccines.gov, text your ZIP code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233.