Vaccinations are underway across New Jersey.
New Jersey will roll out COVID-19 vaccines in a phased approach to all adults who live, work, or are being educated in the State. Within six months, New Jersey aims to vaccinate 70 percent of the adult population.
- Register for the Vaccine: Enroll in the New Jersey Vaccine Scheduling System.
- Learn More About COVID-19 Vaccination: Click below to learn more about COVID-19 vaccines in New Jersey and the State's vaccination plan.
- Learn From Experts: Visit the Department of Health's YouTube page to hear from medical experts about the vaccine.
- For Health Care Providers: For additional information on COVID-19 vaccination, visit the Department of Health's COVID-19 vaccination page.
What to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Vaccination Timeline and Priority Groups
Learn more about New Jersey's vaccination priority groups.
- Where and How to Get Vaccinated
Learn more about how different groups of people can expect to receive the vaccine in different settings and how to pre-register for vaccination.
- Scheduling Second Dose Appointments
Learn more about how to schedule an appointment for your second dose of the vaccine.
- Vaccine Registration Help
Learn more about assistance available to help you with the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System.
- Vaccine Costs and Insurance
Learn more about how the State is making the vaccine accessible to all New Jerseyans.
- How Do COVID-19 Vaccines Work
Learn more how COVID-19 vaccines work and how they were developed.
- Vaccine Trials and Safety Precautions
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine development and trials, approval process, and possible side effects or risks.
- Vaccinations by the Numbers
Learn more about how many people have gotten COVID-19 vaccines in New Jersey and how the State is collecting and protecting data.