Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here
COVID-19 Community Calendar
This page highlights pop-up vaccine clinics and other community events related to COVID-19 vaccinations. Organizations can use the form at the bottom of this page to submit upcoming events. The calendar will be updated on a weekly basis and all entries will be reviewed by the NJ Department of Health.
In addition to attending one of the pop-up or mobile vaccination events below, you can use the NJ Vaccine Appointment Finder to make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine at a time and location convenient for you and to find vaccine locations with walk-in availability.
Below are several previous community events:
- Dr. Meg Fisher, Special Advisor to Commissioner Persichilli, was among the guests for an online discussion on students returning to school sponsored by the Trenton Branch NAACP. Dr. Fisher shared information on the vaccines currently available and her work as a pediatrician. Watch it here.
- The Trenton Branch NAACP held a second COVID-19 town hall on safely returning to school on March 28th. Watch it here.
- Saving Lives w/ COVID-19 Vaccine in NJ Latinx Communities (An NJ Dept. of Health Virtual Town Hall): Watch it here.
- Salvando Vidas en Las Comunidades Latinas de NJ con la Vacuna Contra COVID-19 ( Reuniones Públicas): Watch it here.
- Dr. Eddy Bresnitz, NJDOH Medical Advisor, participated in a telephone town hall with Rep. Mikie Sherrill (NJ11) and local officials about the American Rescue Plan on Tuesday. Dr. Bresnitz discussed vaccine distribution in the state. Listen to it here.
- Visit the vaccine video library for recorded videos of experts sharing information about COVID-19 vaccination.
Does your organization have a community COVID-19 vaccine event you think we should share?
Use the form below to submit to our calendar. To allow ample time for review, we recommend submitting at least 7-10 days in advance of the event.