Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here
Where can I find COVID-19 testing?
Though the State of New Jersey is not maintaining a statewide test locator, there are a number of resources to help you find COVID-19 testing:
- Free, public testing sites in New Jersey
- Low or no-cost testing at federal community-based sites
- Pharmacies with testing and medications in the federal Test-to-Treat program
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) provide care for those who are uninsured and do not have the ability to pay . Please visit the FQHC Finder to contact the nearest FQHC to see how they may be able to assist you.
- Additional testing locations near you via Google Maps