Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here
How can I volunteer for COVID-19 response efforts? How can I help the State?
Our first responders and health care workers are saving lives every day -- so can you.
Your family, your friends, your neighbors -- their lives are literally in your hands.
Here's how you can do your part and save lives:
- Volunteer in your community, by registering here or visiting the NJ Office of Volunteerism for additional volunteer opportunities.
- Become a volunteer advocate for nursing home residents. Learn more.
- Donate blood. Learn more here.
- Join the Medical Reserve Corps. New Jersey is calling on retired health care professionals with vaccination skills to volunteer with the Medical Reserve Corps. Register here.
- Donate PPE (personal protective equipment) like N95 respirators, face shields, and other equipment, by visiting covid19.nj.gov/ppedonations
For more information, visit our How You Can Help New Jersey page.
- Donate PPE (personal protective equipment) like N95 respirators, face shields, and other equipment, by visiting covid19.nj.gov/ppedonations.