Calling all New Jerseyans
New Jerseyans, we need you! To help stop the spread of COVID-19, we need New Jerseyans to protect themselves and their loved ones by getting vaccinated.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and protect you from getting sick. We all know that to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we need to protect ourselves and our loved ones by getting vaccinated.
New Jersey is calling for your videos that show why YOU are getting vaccinated and encourage others to do the same.
A select number of videos will be chosen as finalists to be voted on by the public. The winning video will be used as a part of the State of New Jersey's COVID-19 public health campaign.
- Explain why you or others are getting vaccinated
- Be consistent with New Jersey Department of Health guidelines regarding vaccination
- Be your original idea
- Only feature individuals who consent to be filmed (please see this resource for a sample consent form in English and Spanish)
- Be submitted by May 11 no later than 11:59PM (Eastern time)
- Be in any language
- Be recorded in any format
Videos must NOT:
- Be more than 30 seconds long
- Feature any material subject to copyright
- Depict any person without their consent
- Feature any illegal, obscene, or hateful content
How to Submit and Qualify
- Record your video!
- Make sure everyone shown in your video has signed a consent form.
- Share your video via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok using the hashtag #YourVoiceYourShotNJ
- Tag @NJGov
- Share with your friends and family!
Note: As a condition of being selected as a finalist, participants will be asked to complete the Media Authorization Form, and will be asked to submit consent forms if applicable. If you are selected, the @NJGov social media account will reach out to you via the platform you posted your submission on.