Calling all New Jerseyans
New Jerseyans, we need you! To help stop the spread of COVID-19, we need New Jerseyans to protect themselves and their loved ones by getting vaccinated.
New Jersey is calling for your videos that show why YOU are getting vaccinated and encourage others to do the same.
A select number of videos will be chosen as finalists to be voted on by the public. The winning video will be used as a part of the State of New Jersey's COVID-19 public health campaign.
- Explain why you or others are getting vaccinated
- Be consistent with New Jersey Department of Health guidelines regarding vaccination
- Be your original idea
- Only feature individuals who consent to be filmed (please see this resource for a sample consent form)
- Be submitted before X date by 11:59:59PM (Eastern time). Finalists will be announced on X date.
- Be in any language
- Be recorded in any format
Videos must NOT:
- Be more than 30 seconds long
- Feature any material subject to copyright
- Depict any person without their consent
- Feature any illegal, obscene, or hateful content
How to Submit and Qualify
- Share your video via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok using the hashtag #GetVaccinatedNJ
- Tag @NJGov
- Your video must comply with contest guidelines (link to guidelines/FAQ)
- Contest FAQs
- Consent Form
- Media Authorization Form
- Community Toolkit