Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here
New Jersey Vaccine Video Contest
New Jerseyans, we need you! To help stop the spread of COVID-19, we need New Jerseyans to protect themselves and their loved ones by getting vaccinated.
New Jersey is calling for your videos that show why YOU are getting vaccinated and encourage others to do the same.
Five videos will be selected as finalists to be voted on by the public. The winner will be used as an official part of New Jersey's COVID-19 public health campaign.
- Explain why you're getting vaccinated and other should do the same
- Be consistent with New Jersey Department of Health guidelines regarding vaccination
- Be your original idea
- Only feature individuals who consent to be filmed (please see this resource for sample consent forms)
- Be in any language
- Be recorded in any format
Videos must NOT:
- Be more than 30 seconds long
- Feature any material subject to copyright
- Depict any person without their consent
- Feature any illegal, obscene, or hateful content
- Submissions must be entered before X date by 11:59:59PM (Eastern time). Winners will be announced on X date.
How to Submit and Qualify
- Share your video via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok using the hashtag #GetVaccinatedNJ
- Tag @NJGov
- Your video must comply with contest guidelines (link to guidelines/FAQ)