Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here
COVID-19 Vaccine Locations for Eligible Recipients
COVID-19 vaccines are now available in New Jersey for:
- Paid and unpaid healthcare workers
- Residents and workers of long-term care and high-risk congregate care facilities
- First responders including sworn law enforcement and fire professionals
- Individuals aged over 65
- Individuals aged 16-64 that have certain medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus
- Learn more about eligible categories here
You can register for a vaccine on the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System and you will be notified when an appointment is available to you in the system.
If you are eligible but have not yet been notified about available appointments in the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System, there are additional ways to get vaccinated:
- Make an appointment directly with a vaccination location that does not use the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System, listed in the spreadsheet below.
- If you work or volunteer at a select healthcare facility, make an appointment through your place of work.
- Veterans who receive care from VA health facilities or live in VA long-term care facilities may be eligible for vaccines through the VA. Learn more here.
- Learn more about where and how to get vaccinated.
Please note that this spreadsheet includes both locations that can be contacted directly as well as locations that are only available for appointments through the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System - these sites list https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/ as the Facility Website.
Note: The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is recommended for persons 16 years of age and older under the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization, however the Moderna vaccine is recommended for individuals 18 years and older. Not all sites administer both vaccines, so it is important to check with your vaccination site before scheduling a visit to ensure you are eligible.
To download a pdf of the vaccination locations spreadsheet below, click here, though please note that this webpage will be regularly updated.