COVID-19 Vaccine Locations for Eligible Recipients
If you or your loved one are eligible to receive a vaccine, there are multiple ways to get an appointment including:
- Make an appointment directly with a vaccination location, listed in the spreadsheet below. View locations in the spreadsheet below or try the new Vaccine Appointment Finder (in beta).
- Register through the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System and get notified when an appointment is available to you through the system. Register here.
- Seniors 65+ can call the senior-specific hotline at 856-249-7007 from 8am to 8pm to schedule dedicated vaccine appointments
- Veterans who receive care from VA health facilities or live in VA long-term care facilities may be eligible for vaccines through the VA. Learn more here.
- Learn more about where and how to get vaccinated.
Please note that this spreadsheet includes both locations that can be contacted directly as well as locations that are only available for appointments through the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System - these sites list https://covidvaccine.nj.gov/ as the Facility Website.
For information on public transit options near vaccine locations, visit NJ TRANSIT's VAXRIDE initiative page.
Note: The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is recommended for persons 16 years of age and older under the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization, however the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are recommended for individuals 18 years and older. Not all sites administer all vaccines, so it is important to check with your vaccination site before scheduling a visit to ensure you are eligible.
To download a pdf of the vaccination locations spreadsheet below, click here, though please note that this webpage will be regularly updated.