Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here
Who is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine in New Jersey?
Everyone 5 years or older is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine in New Jersey and encouraged to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
- All adults (18 and older) are eligible for the two-dose Pfizer, two-dose Moderna or one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
- All adolescents ages 12 through 17 are eligible for the two-dose Pfizer vaccine.
- All children ages 5 through 11 are eligible for the pediatric two-dose Pfizer vaccine.
- Everyone 12 and older should get a booster shot if it has been at least 5 months after your second Pfizer or Moderna shot, or 2 months after your one dose Johnson & Johnson shot. At this time, only the Pfizer vaccine is authorized and recommended for adolescents aged 12 to 17. Learn more.
- People who are moderately to severely immune compromised are eligible for a third dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.
See where you or a loved one can find a vaccine appointment at covid19.nj.gov/finder.
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and New Jersey's vaccination efforts at covid19.nj.gov/vaccine.