Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here
What is “Uncork the Vaccination”? Where can I find a list of participating wineries?
In partnership with the Garden State Wine Growers Association, New Jerseyans ages 21 and over who receive their first COVID-19 vaccination in the month of May can visit one of New Jersey's participating wineries and receive a free glass of wine.
For more information and a full list of participating wineries, visit newjerseywines.com.
As of May 19th, participating wineries include:
- Amalthea Cellars in Atco
- Auburn Road Vineyards in Pilesgrove
- Bellview Winery in Landisville
- DiMatteo Vineyards in Hammonton
- Natali Vineyards in Cape May Courthouse
- Salem Oak Vineyards in Pedricktown
- Terhune Orchards in Princeton
- Tomasello Winery in Hammonton (Note: To receive a free glass of wine, you must visit the winery not one of Tomasello's satellite tasting rooms.)
- Villa Milagro Vineyards in Pohatcong
- White Horse Winery in Hammonton
Uncork the Vaccination is part of Operation Jersey Summer, which is aimed at getting as many New Jerseyans ages 12 and up vaccinated against COVID-19. For more information about Operation Jersey Summer, visit covid19.nj.gov/jerseysummer.