Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here

If I’m a minor who needs working papers, can those be certified remotely?

Last Updated: 05/02/2020

You should contact your local school district to check on the process for certifying employment certificates or "working papers".

Executive Order 135 allows minors seeking to certify working papers with school district issuing officers to do so through videoconference, in place of in-person contact. Individual school districts will craft procedures that satisfy the statutory requirements.

Source: Executive Order 135