Search for COVID-19 and Reopening Information Here
If I'm a New Jersey State employee, where can I find general information about leave time and staffing guidelines?
The Civil Service Commission has published a general FAQ document that covers a range of information and guidance for New Jersey State employees.
Topics covered include:
- Leave rules if you are feeling sick or are diagnosed with COVID-19
- Leave rules regarding family and child care
- Required health documentation for leave matters
- The status of Civil Service Commission activities, events, and meetings
- Miscellaneous leave and health information.
In addition, the Civil Service Commission has published guidelines for State employee leave time and staffing.