Ask Your COVID-19 Questions Here
How can I help New Jersey respond to the COVID-19 pandemic? What if I have specific skills or time to volunteer?
Thank you for your interest in helping to save lives and respond to this public health crisis. Whether you have specialized skills to offer, critical supplies, or just your time, the State of New Jersey welcomes every individual or business seeking to help the Garden State respond to COVID-19.
Visit our How You Can Help New Jersey page for information on:
- Doing your part to flatten the curve
- Volunteering as a trained health care or mental health professional
- Serving as a contact tracer
- Volunteering in your community
- Volunteering as a tech professional or firm
- Donating medical or personal protective equipment
- Donating or offering discounted housing and facility space
- Reporting possession of personal protective equipment and other medical supplies
- Registering your business as a potential supplier of personal protective and medical equipment